PEER REVIEW PROCESS
1. All the incoming manuscripts for the conference are supposed to have mandatory peer review.
2. Conference Secretary to check manuscripts according to design rules and subjects of the conference. Afterwards the manuscript is to be sent for review to a reviewer, who has scientific specialization, which is the closest to manuscript's subject.
3. Peer review of the manuscript should not exceed three working days.
4. The reviewer has the right to refuse a review within two days starting a day of manuscript reception and to notify the organizing committee in writing.
5. Manuscript to be given to a reviewer in electronic form. Reviewers to be notified that reports are private property of their authors and contain information that cannot be revealed. Reviewers are not allowed to transmit the manuscript to the third party.
6. The review will cover the following issues:
• whether description of the manuscript is matched to the declared subject;
• how the manuscript matches to the modern science achievements;
• availability of the manuscript for reader from writing style perspective, language, form, pictures, tables, diagrams, formula visibility;
• whether it is advisable to apply the manuscript for the conference considering similiar literature that was published before;
• borrowing and plagiarism assessment of the manuscript;
• presentation of a concrete positive and negative sides of the manuscript, suggestions for improvements and addition to the manuscript;
• return proceedings about ability of acceptance of the manuscript for the conference, ability of acceptance of the manuscript with additions that were highlighted, inability of acceptance of the manuscript, what are the positive and negative sides of the manuscript, which fixes and additions are expected to be done by author.
7. Responsible secretary is to inform author in case of positive decision about manuscript acceptance.
8. 7 calendar days are given to author to make highlighted changes in case of ability of manuscript acceptance with specified improvements. After that the manuscript goes to re-review. There is only one re-review available.
9. If the manuscript has received a negative evaluation, the reviewer should clearly substantiate conclusions. If the peer review contains recommendations for corrective and finalizing the manuscript, the text of the review to be sent to the author with the proposal to take into account while preparing a new version of the report or to refuse them with arguments (partially or completely).
10. Original peer reviews stored in the organizing committee of the conference for three years.